I offer both Group and Private classes, depending on your needs. Group classes can give the opportunity to meet and bond with
other HypnoBirthing parents, but the groups are small enough for you to get a personalised service.
A good time to start the course would be after 20 weeks. Somewhere between 25-30
weeks, is an ideal time, as the success of the course is strongly linked to how much
practice time you put in. Find out the benefits »
of this comprehensive course.
Group Class Dates
Reigate or via Zoom
|2 spaces available|
I am based in Surrey close to Epsom, Banstead, Reigate & Redhill, and cover all
of Surrey and South West London. I can provide Private antenatal classes in my own
home, or I can travel to your home. Location of group sessions would normally be
closer to where I am based.
Packages & Prices
Group Gold Package
As part of a group you will have the opportunity to meet couples in a similar situation. Groups would usually consist of no more than two couples which will still enable us to have a close relationship.
Group Platinum Package
What you can expect from the course:
- Continued on-going support : one to one, or telephone support.
- Classes are in groups of not more than six couples or private classes.
- Recommend a friend who completes the course, and receive a 10% discount.
- Refreshments will be provided during classes.
Normally the antenatal classes would consist of 5 sessions, each lasting approximately
2.5 hours. Classes would normally be at least 1 week apart to enable you to have
time to practice and master the techniques learnt during each class. Private antenatal
classes are often more flexible than group sessions.
In comparison to free NHS antenatal classes, this may appear costly, however what
it offers and covers is far beyond the scope of those classes.
Here are some highlights of what you will learn in the HypnoBirthing Classes:
Session One - Building A Positive Expectancy
- Why and how you can have an easier, more comfortable, and safer birthing
- How Nature perfectly designed women’s bodies to birth
- How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
Session Two - Falling in Love with Your Baby/Preparing Mind & Body
- Rapid and instant self-relaxation techniques and deepening techniques
- Breathing techniques for labour and birthing
- Hypnotic relaxation and visualization
- Selecting the right care provider
- The Birth companion’s role in birthing
- Preparing your body for birthing with massage and toning
Session Three - Getting Ready to Welcome your Baby
- Preparing and detailing Birth Plan Sheets
- Preparing the Body for Birthing
- Light Touch Labour Massage
- Your body working for and with you
- Avoiding artificial induction and achieving a natural start to labour
- Releasing negative emotions, fears and limiting thoughts
Session Four - An overview of Birthing – A Labour of Love
- Onset of Labor – Birth explained simply
- Settling in at the hospital / birthing center/ Preparing for home birth
- Hallmarks of labour
- If labour rests or slows – Companion’s prompts and activities
- As labor advances – birthing with your baby
- Protecting the natural birthing experience
- Birth rehearsal imagery
Session Five - Birth – Breathing Love - Bringing Life
- Moving into birthing
- Positions for descent and birthing
- Breathing baby down to birth
- Baby bonding
- Your miracle is complete